Ottawa/Montreal Hook-Up

Motley

750cc
I'm working here in Hawkesbury (L'Orignal actually) for the rest of the year and I brought my Thruxton to keep me sane.

I was wondering if there are any forum members in the Ottawa Montreal area would care to hook-up for a ride?

mark66

TT Racer
Don't give up, Motley, there has to be someone up your way within 500 miles.:cheers: Or do like I do and just head out somewhere, in some direction and see where you end up. And oh yeah, don't forget to fill your tank and bring a map!:ride:

Motley

750cc
LOL. Map schmap.............I just go.

No worries really, I just thought I'd throw the invite out there and see if there were any "locals" interested.

Today I rode up the Quebec side of the river to Gatineau and then Ottawa. I found the Ottawa Triumph dealer and bought myself a tee shirt (if I'd thrown in another couple of bucks I damn near could've bought a bike).

Couple of weeks ago I headed into the Laurentians, up to Mt. Tremblant............fun roads in Quebec.

mark66

TT Racer
Sounds like great riding up there. The price of those tee shirts is something else, eh? Keep wanting to buy one every time I go to the dealership near me but just can't part with 30 something dollars for a tee shirt. Hope you can hook up with someone soon. Cheers mate.:cheers: