Oregon Vintage Motorcycle Ride!

REVOLT

Street Tracker
Already been a year!!

Sunday...May 17th...We're meeting @ Cascade Moto Classics at 9:30am...Hitting the freeway at 10:00am...please be gas'd and ready to go when you get to Cascade. Like last year, we're heading down I-5. I know the RatPack is planning a ride down as well, so if you would rather ride that route, that's cool...but we're looking to get down there sooner...enjoy the show...then take our time heading home. Gary (OregonThruxton) will be meeting us at the Dutch Brother's coffee hut just a few miles up from the show (Gary- Do you have cross streets for the coffe place?) with some more riders at approximately 11:30am. Then we'll pour into the parking lot like last year with all eyes on us!! That was Great!! My wife won't be joining us this year (we have family in town that weekend), so we won't have the SUV to store all of our gear...sorry.

We'll see you at Cascade!!

By the way...the Triumph Bonneville is the Featured Marquee this year!! So let's represent!!!!

Gary- I don't have any contact information for your BIR guys, so if they want to head down with us, please let them know of this posting. Thanks Big Guy!

Cheers!
MONDO

ontherode.jpg

Senor Siesta

Scooter
So It Is...

another year gone by and time for another run to Corvallis!

Revolt/Sick Boy - I am definitely coming...

I'll be at Cascade - fed, gased, and ready.

nwraindevil

Two Stroke
I'm dippin, not flippin, fo real! Like a cracker with a bowl of chili, I'm in! Keep me dialed in on the 411 my friend.

Peace out,

NWRaindevil

rodburner

Rocker
Wow devil,I dint kno u waz from souf central Portland bro. I`ll try not to fly my colors [plaid] next time we meet.:shh:

REVOLT

Street Tracker
looks like slim pick'n from Portland this year...

No- Adam, Ralph, Steve, Heath, Nate...so far

I'm there...

Well then, you should ride down with Sammy, Scott, Marty, Bob, Jay and Naveen. Let me know if you want their contact info. See ya tomorrow.