Ordered some new stuff for my Thrux.

henrys

Street Tracker
I have the tpusa power pack on my bike. It really made a huge difference on the top end. The arrow map sucks though, you'll lose a lot of low end with it. PM me and I'll send you a good map. You'll need the tune ecu software and the $15 ebay cable.

JTIrwin27

Scooter
Well my dominator sport exhaust showed up today. Got it put on and it sounds great. Now waiting for air box eliminator to get here then off for the tune.

JTIrwin27

Scooter
installed my fender eliminator kit today, looking to install air box eliminator hopefully next week now that I have all of the parts

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
So how is she running after the re-map? Any issues with the air cleaners popping off during your ride over to the shop?

Bonafide

NBR founder
So how is she running after the re-map? Any issues with the air cleaners popping off during your ride over to the shop?

The dealership experience was a continuation of disappointment. Smartass General Manager. Ignorant Shop Manager. They tried to tell JT he had to buy a Power Commander ... then we reminded them again what tune to upload .. and the light went off.

Dunno about if the filters are holding. JT will have to comment on that. He did say the bike is running VERY nice now.

JTIrwin27

Scooter
Running like a champ now. No filter issues. But yea, continuation of disappointment. I knew it was bad when the guy tried to take my seat off by removing the seat cowl...

Bigted

Two Stroke
I have the tpusa power pack on my bike. It really made a huge difference on the top end. The arrow map sucks though, you'll lose a lot of low end with it. PM me and I'll send you a good map. You'll need the tune ecu software and the $15 ebay cable.

Henrys, is your map posted/available on the TuneECU site?