One more

brunoxsm

moped
Hi everybody, :rock
I am French, I have 48 and I live in Netherland Antilles.
I am in love with Triumph since a lot of years. I have a 07 bonneville with a TT look !!!

img0356av.jpg

I am on a French Triumph forum too, but I prefere come with you, it`ll be better for my english (very bad)
I hope lo learn a lot of you and your bikes
Bruno

Clarke

Scooter
Welcome Bruno, and thank you for joining. Nous esperons que vous aimez le forum. Comment as-tu? My daughter is learning French and helped me welcome you. She is going to France next summer for a two week school exchange.

brunoxsm

moped
Hello Clark,

Applause for your French !!! and thank you for your message.:up:

If your daugther need everythings about his trip in France, don`t hesitate, tell me

@ + Bruno

coopv2

Street Tracker
Welcome Bruno,
Like your bike a lot. very nice style. I am heading in a similar direction with my own bike. nice to see a new look. I am about to fit new rims and black header wrap on the pipes soon.
picture.php

brunoxsm

moped
Welcome Bruno,
Like your bike a lot. very nice style. I am heading in a similar direction with my own bike. nice to see a new look. I am about to fit new rims and black header wrap on the pipes soon.
picture.php

Nice, nice, you are on a good way for a new bonnie black matt !!! your engine is stock ??

coopv2

Street Tracker
Getting all the engine covers coated gloss black, black headers, and collecting parts to do 904 bore, ported heads, cams,
Already have Pro Com ignitor, modified carbys, and unifilters in modified twin inlet airbox. 2-1 pipe. making 64.8hp and 55 torque at the back wheel. but need more power.