NTBF Spring Rally '09 is coming!! Info inside...

ggRAT

Street Tracker
April 29 - May 3, 2009

SCBonneville said:
The dates that we have the motel reserved for are Wed. April 29th through Sunday May 3rd... I know we keep "cogging forward/earlier" but that is because Mothers Day is the second Sunday in May... and we can't mess with all the mothers out there!!

Tom, thruxiegirl, John, et al,
It looks like a great time and a super location. I put it on my calendar and will spread the word with the Charlotte RATs.
GREG

simpson

TT Racer
If I were to come I suppose I could just hop on I-81 and scoot on down at highway speeds. That would certainly get me there in an expeditious fashion, and isn't that the beauty of owning a motorcycle? :up:

Or I guess I could suck it up and hop on Skyline Drive about an hour from my home, ride a hundred twenty or so miles through the Shenandoah, then pick up the Blue Ridge Parkway all the way to Asheville. But all those mountain meadows, scenic vistas, historic structures, and rustic farmlands gets to be a bit tedious after a few hundred miles. All that just for one more fat bald guy to reach the Smoky Mountains? I dunno. :yawn2:

What to do, what to do? :chin:

Come on down I-81....We'll pick up in Christiansburg, VA...head on down towards the beautiful mountains of NC.

-simpson

SCBonneville

Two Stroke
:pick: Kinda looks that way. Sorry Tom.:wave:

Hmmmm... note to self and other rally organizers... John and Charlene's rally fee is now tripled.... and we stick them for the bill at the group dinner.... AND let the air out of their tires every morning.... :chair:

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Hmmmm... note to self and other rally organizers... John and Charlene's rally fee is now tripled.... and we stick them for the bill at the group dinner.... AND let the air out of their tires every morning.... :chair:

I've got a good air pump! Long as I get 3 t shirts and the dinners at mickey D's.:rockon:

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
I was there. I will try and be nice this year.

2m-1.jpg

Keep pointing that fanger, and I'll post the "tatt" photos... ahem... :boob: :eeek: :boob:

TonUp

Street Tracker
I wonder!

Sounds like a fun time! I wonder if I could make it? My Speed Triple would love your twisty roads for sure!

Ton Up!

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
Sounds like a fun time! I wonder if I could make it? My Speed Triple would love your twisty roads for sure!

No doubt.. One young lad from San Diego rode out for the 1st NTBF rally, and one of the members frequently rides down from northern Minnesota.

SCBonneville

Two Stroke
Just notifying y'all to check out the "NTBF Rally registration begins..." thread for "instructions" on how the process will work and that it begins Sunday, Jan. 11th at 8pm eastern time...