drlapo

Hooligan
there was a sappy "I have cancer" movie on last night; "One Week"
the guy rode an 850 Commando across Canada to "find himself"
the movie was too artsy fartsy but the bike is nice

Last edited:

cycleddie

Scooter
This reply has nothing to do with the movie but you just reminded me that I saw a guy trailering a Norton 850 Commando, in perfect condition, in Waterford, CT yesterday. Had to pull a few slightly illegal maneuvers to get along side him to check it out. I guess the riding season will be here soon although we are getting snow tonight! Crap! Anyway, I'll be keeping my eye out for that Norton on the road this spring!

ssjones

750cc
I've had that in my Netflix que for over a year. It's finally coming out on DVD in a few weeks. After all that wait, I was hoping for a better review.....

em_dot

Street Tracker
It's finally coming out on DVD in a few weeks

I have One Week on DVD, and got it over a year ago really cheap on Amazon or some such. The story line is OK. It’s what you'd expect from an indy film, but the cinematography is amazing. I never knew how incredibly beautiful the Canadian Rockies were.

pepper

Street Tracker
That one's been in my queue for a while too. Netflix shows it being available on the 29th, cool, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

CafeCool79

Scooter
Thanks for the post about the flick. Something I'd be interested in watching. Plus I'm all for anything Canadian ;)