Norman Hyde Silencers

Xchoppers

Two Stroke
I have an '09 with NH Togas.
Norman Hyde said I didn't need to re-map but I did.
I love the look and sound of my Togas and the way my bike runs.
I couldn't be happier. :D

12-20-08-c.jpg

drlapo

Hooligan
Get The Download It Should Be Free If You Bought The Bike From That Dealser As It Only Takes 10 Minutes
It Does Make A Difference

Xchoppers

Two Stroke
Very easy installation.
My dealer wouldn't do the map for free. The dealer where I bought my Bonneville wanted $100.00 and the dealer I had do it (where I bought my Rocket III) charged me $50.00.
Much cheaper than a Tune Boy!

six by six

Two Stroke
OK I'm sold on the Togas. I was looking at Predators also but these are beautiful. When I get back from Iraq that is. I'll be doing the airbox gutting mod with K&N pods too. I have 4 months to figure out what carb jetting to start with.

six by six

Two Stroke
Thanks. I consider myself lucky that we have a decent satellite internet connection here. I can actually get on this website.

My next project

Pipes will be my next project. I need to know the final verdict on pipes. I want a nice, "rat-ta-tat" sound but don't want to piss off my neighbors:chair:, what do you guys out there recommend???:chair:

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
Heard the Togas on another Bonnie at bike night this week. Nice. Think I'm gonna have to start saving the coins for those.

gweldoncone

Scooter
Yea, I think I messed up. I bought a set of Bella Corse Teardrop silencers and they are too loud for my taste. I think I am going to have to ditch them for the Togas. They look much the same but the Teardrops angle up and out a little more.