Norman Hyde mufflers

Guys I have been looking at putting the high pipes back onto my scrambler( why the original owner removed them I don't know),I found a set of used pipes,half way reasonable. I don't like the look of the stock mufflers,I really like the Norman Hyde Scrambler slip on mufflers,they have the traditional british look and from the couple of videos I have seen they sound nice.A little pricey for me at the moment but I'm very good at saving my pennies.Any one have them? Opinions? I know from my Meriden Triumph days Norman Hyde makes some nice products.

Rocker

Two Stroke
I have the N H cans from the Street Scrambler kit grafted onto modified Scrambler headers. made up a pair of baffles to slip in the ends.
Sounds just like it should. I imagine the Scrambler NH slip-ons should sound pretty much the same.

Thanks Rocker,there are a lot of muffler choices out there,I mainly like the look of the NH as opposed to some of the others.But I also want the right sound,that 270 motor has a nice sound and I want to hear it in all its glory.:)