Nitro Helmets

wiseanhyzer

Two Stroke
Has anyone had any experience with Nitro Helmets? They claim to be the "biggest helmet company in UK". I can't find much info about them, for that anyone in the states that sells them. Just curious if they are of decent quality or not.
http://www.nitro-helmets.com/

Thanks.

drlapo

Hooligan
I like Nolan. I've tried HJC and do not like them at all. I also have a Davida which I like
my sons have Nolans and a KBC and they like them

wiseanhyzer

Two Stroke
I don't know a thing about their helmets but their website sure sucks.

Yes. webBikeWorld gave a favorable review of one of their helmets I ran across the other day. I had never heard of them prior. I'd love to get an additional "good helmet" without paying $500.

Nodster

Banned
They're slowly being churned out in europe - basically their a low to mid priced range lid. They introduced a special TT Centenary edition which sold well - with TT logos and a map of the circuit...pity they got a few of the corners on the circuit totally wrong

Personally I'd up the anti and get a better lid for that kind of money

Last edited:

wiseanhyzer

Two Stroke
No Nitro this time

I went for the Arai Profile. Tried one on at the local shop, fits like a glove. (I've always had a small, narrow head.) Felt great!
Found a new one on ebay. Retails for $508 US, got it for $277 shipped. Good deal I suppose. Thanks for the responses!