News From Team Simpson

simpson

TT Racer
Well...I got married on 23 Oct 2010.

I am here to announce that Wendy (my beautiful bride) and I are now expecting a baby!

We are very excited!

-simpson

T-boy

Rocker
Congrats, simpson. Get ready for a big lifestyle change. Better start catching up on your sleep starting now! Again, congratulations!

mark66

TT Racer
Congradulations on your wedding and your addition to the family. It's a great time in your life, enjoy all of it.

strokerlmt

Congrats......wedding and baby.....I have said it before here but once more...the best thing that ever happened was meeting my wife 15 years ago and having our two daughters. All three have made my life better.....enjoy
LMT

Hearty congrats to you both - hope you get some spring riding in next year before fatherhood places more demands on your time! ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

koifarm

Hooligan
Congrats on the young'un there, always fun to enjoy!
As my dad used to say "It's the only thing in the house that's paid for and it still leaks !"

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Congrats! My wife and I went the other route and were married quite a while before having a baby. Enjoy it man...best thing I ever did/who I am is my little boy that is with me now. These are good times for you!

rodburner

Rocker
Good on both of you. Enjoy every day with Wendy and the baby when it arrives,because today's ARE the good old days that you will want to remember.

Tomintoul

Two Stroke
Congratulations man. Your life as you know may change drastically, but it's all for the good and worth every minute. Best of luck to both of you.