Newbie From Rochester NY

Thooner23

Scooter
Hey everybody I just purchased a 2012 Bonnie Se in Pacific Blue. I cannot wait for the weather to warm up here and take her out for ride.
I'm looking forward to being a member here as well as adding some mods to my bike. I am open to any suggestions on "must haves" such as frame sliders.

Cheers!

Thooner23

Scooter
Howdy fellow WNY'er. Any good rides in the Buffalo area? I can't wait to take a nice ride down the Robert Moses Pky.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Welcome to the forum. Originally from the Hudson Valley and that is where you need to take that Bonnie! Go run the Hudson and don't head back north until you reach Rockland county and then take the east side of the Hudson home!

Thooner23

Scooter
Thanks! Sounds like a blast; guess I will have to make a small detour on my way to visit friends in Long Island.:ride:

Craigore

TT Racer
Howdy fellow WNY'er. Any good rides in the Buffalo area? I can't wait to take a nice ride down the Robert Moses Pky.

to be honest.. i'm not really sure. I don't ride much with others. on nice days I often ride to rochester area (hilton) to see my family though. lake ontario state parkway FTW!

TonUp

Street Tracker
Cheers!

Welcome!

Rochester is a great place to live! Make sure to check out the Bennington Triumph Bash in June. Lots of folks from this forum attend every year.

Tito :)

Ton Up

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
Plenty of us from WNY, too. I think we were at least 12 last year not counting my Canadian friends (yes, they were MY fault!).

Welcome to the forum from the greater Seattle area. Not at all familiar with the area so of course I can't comment on any rides in your area.

But two MUST haves... A full tank and a few hours to burn. ;)