New Triumph Accessories from Joker Machine

DIRK

750cc
Yes and cool hats they've been making hardly stuff for a long time fairly good companie

Dawgone

Two Stroke
I got to see some of their stuff in person last weekend at Maggie Valley, the design and quality is impressive

six by six

Two Stroke
Nice looking parts. Machined billet parts isn't really my thing though as I'm going for the old school hot rod look on my Bonnie. I do like the oil filler plug in black though. For $40 and it can be safety wired tight. May get that.

biker7

Banned
Nice looking parts. Machined billet parts isn't really my thing though as I'm going for the old school hot rod look on my Bonnie. I do like the oil filler plug in black though. For $40 and it can be safety wired tight. May get that.

+1 Don't personally think the style of the parts fits the genre of a Bonneville...more of a metric cruiser or Harley thing but to each his own.
George

KingBear

Hooligan
+1 Don't personally think the style of the parts fits the genre of a Bonneville...more of a metric cruiser or Harley thing but to each his own.
George
I agree with George. In and of themselves I think the parts are cool but they don't match the natural style of the Bonneville, they're more for the hot rodders.

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
I like a couple of things like the round bar end mirrors and their ignition relocation bracket but the rest I don't care for.

wilderness

Scooter
$230 for headlight brackets?!?

FAIL!

Yeah, I have to agree with you Neuroboy. I can see paying about 1/2 of that. I did buy their shock bolt dress up kit and I have to say it really cleaned up the look of the rear shocks. I also purchased their white grips with the plugs and they look real nice wrapped around my new Flanders wide clubman bars. They're really comfortable too (the grips). The shipping was lightening fast. Took 2 days.

ssjones

750cc
Have you guys seen their clutch cable brackets? http://www.jokermachine.com/itemtriumph2004.asp?ItemID=667&CategoryID=77&Placeholder=0

Their expensive. I checked into it and it's $62.00 if you live in California with 8.5% tax and shipping. Pretty cool though.
NewBonneville's chromed/black OEM bracket is $30. It's not nearly as beefy as the Joker product, but how much more do you need? Given NB's price, I guess making a billet product at their selling price seems reasonable (but overkill).

mikenva

Rocker
I have there head light bracket its very well made head light is rock solid with it.The stock one is a pos the rubber will wear out with time,mine got so loose the head light would shake.Sure it was high priced but good things cost more.