New T100, Green or Black?

I too just picked up a 2010 green/cream Bonneville. I prefer the blacked out engine, fork gaitors and white Triumph logo across the seat. Personally I think it is the best looking Bonneville out there. I considered a black one but just liked the green too much. Wouldn't even think of painting it. Love the bike!!

adrianwhipp

Two Stroke
I wanted black but got a deal on green, so I reluctantly went with it. It's really growing on me, I don't think I'd change it now.

kinky stunt

Street Tracker
The coach lines on the tank of the T-100 fit the shape of the tank perfectly. Don't mess with a thing of beauty.
BTW, black is only faster at showing dirt. Sorry Kanye (MattRat).

Last edited:

crikket44

Scooter
Sounds like that could be you! Did you utilize the secret tech for those bikes? If I have it right, not the paint, but some other secret tech, only used on the bonneville black?

Happy Bonnie

:attn:Regardless of color, Bonnevilles are happiest when wearing a good coat of bug splatter and road grime. Ride it and enjoy it, they're great bikes.:cheer:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
BlueJ, are those thruxton bars on those bikes, it looks great.

"those bikes" are all the same bike - my Black, which at one point had the grey Union Jack tank cover (anyone wanna buy it??) and which is now that awesome blue. Bars are NewBonneville M bars - I love 'em!!