New rider Oregon

Hi all I just bought my first bike and it is an 09 bonnie.
Been riding all summer and can't seem to get the smile off my face and the bugs out of my teeth. I have been lurking for some time and a lot of my questions have been answered and a few prayers too (Babes and bikes!).

Cheers!

Attachments

• L1010549.jpg
    L1010549.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
Welcome! You found a great group to hang with here. Also good people in NTBF on Delphi. Got to meet a lot of the Oregon dudes during our rally in Cambria, and they are all great people. Look for Sickboy, Lobo, realwildbill, TheDude... others. Pics of them riding to/from Cambria on NTBF so you can recognize them... keep riding.
NorCalChuckles

Thanks Bikey!

Well Kinky it was a post surf drunken night in Rock Rock Rockaway Beach...

Hey Uncle Fat have you tried the Sessions Black?

Uncle Fat

Scooter
Nope.. haven't tried the Session Black. Not much of a session fan on the whole, but I imagine I'll get the chance to try it sooner or later (lots of session drinking friends).

Hey three balls, welcome to the nut house. you in pdx? Like Chuckles sed, there's a few of us NW'ers hangin out on the forums. See ya on the twisties.

Gary aka Sickboy

Welcome! You found a great group to hang with here. Also good people in NTBF on Delphi. Got to meet a lot of the Oregon dudes during our rally in Cambria, and they are all great people. Look for Sickboy, Lobo, realwildbill, TheDude... others. Pics of them riding to/from Cambria on NTBF so you can recognize them... keep riding.
NorCalChuckles

Hey Chuckles. FYI, Lobo's from Cali and Wild(mofo)bill is from Spokane, WA.

DIRK

750cc
so how does the kitchen look when uncle fat meets tres huevos? or should we ask how does it smell when it all splashes together? but you know we don't care welcome both and post have fun ride and smirk alot