New Paint

Painted my bike again. Here's a shot from inside the garage. When it's in the sun there's more depth. It's a BMW color called Eclipse Grey. It's a pearl grey with a slight green hue and looks very dynamic in sunlight. Some areas look grey, some have a tinge of green, sometimes black.

Anyway, I'll post better pics later if people want to see them.

7100603715_dd7fbc21a2_b.jpg

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Hey B06tang. Yeah it is. It works great and has really helped me more than any other piece of equipment!

Thanks man...I don't mean to hijack this thread but how do you power your hose? Are you running an air compressor into the box? Did you make something to collect the sand or do you just scoop it out when you are done? I would be interested to see how you made that if you have the plans.

No prob dude. I have a large compressor hooked up to side of the box with a quick disconnect and a coiled hose inside that the gun hooks to. The bottom of the box is slanted to one side and there's a 3 inch hole that has a PVC pipe dumping the glass bead back into the hopper that sits under it.

It works pretty well for a homemade setup. It cost 40 bucks to make and I've made hundreds of dollars in the last 6 months doing jobs for people here and there.

I don't have plans but I could take some photos if you want. It took me about 3 hours to make and anyone can do it I would think.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
No prob dude. I have a large compressor hooked up to side of the box with a quick disconnect and a coiled hose inside that the gun hooks to. The bottom of the box is slanted to one side and there's a 3 inch hole that has a PVC pipe dumping the glass bead back into the hopper that sits under it.

It works pretty well for a homemade setup. It cost 40 bucks to make and I've made hundreds of dollars in the last 6 months doing jobs for people here and there.

I don't have plans but I could take some photos if you want. It took me about 3 hours to make and anyone can do it I would think.

I would love to see some shots of it if you don't mind. I have been wanting to do this project for a while now and would like to get some ideas. How strong of a compressor do you have that runs this and how big is the tank? Thanks for the help with this

I really like the paint. I really don't like those badges. In my opinion, the lettering from those badges would look great painted on. I just can't get behind that 68 stuff. Nice job.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
Bike looks great but like others have stated, them tank badges ain't my cuppa tea either. Inside pics really hard to detect any green hue, maybe it'll clear up a bit and the ol sun will bring it out.

mike1161

moped
Love the grey paint, looks absolutely awesome with chrome & black! Would be great to see it in the sun, too.