New Mods

Jhtjon

Street Tracker
I just made some changes to my 2007 Goodwood Green bonnie. I went from Arrow 2-2 with a Dynojet kit to Zard 2-1 low and British Customs Airbox kit. Per the kits instructions I installed the 135 mains and 42 Pilots. Additionally I went back to the stock needles and spings, but with one shim. Are the 135's going to be to small.

Wheelhorse

Scooter
The only way to really know is to either spin it up on a dyno or install a wideband. SOTP is too subjective.

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
I have heard from a few vendors(BC and Bellacorse) that 135's are the place to start for that setup. Plenty of threads out there to look and and confuse ones self, then all that is left to do is get out there and tinker and make your own decision as to what works best on your bike at your altitude etc... Tuning is fun, and frustrating, but really fun when you get it right yourself! Enjoy it!

T

ttbonnie

dont forget to drill out the vacuum hole to 3mm.. better throttle response ..http://bonniemods.info/Tweaks/AirSlide
heres a link i found, i did it when i first bought her in 07.. after the airbox waz removed.. noticeable difference.. googled the link for ya.
cheers, tt
p.s. how do you like the new exhaust?

Jhtjon

Street Tracker
LAtest settings Dynojet Needle and spring, 42 pilots, 140 mains 2.5 turns. Im close but I think I am going to go to 145's the plugs look a little lean.

Jhtjon

Street Tracker
Took the bike to get Dyno tuned today.

Best pull yielded 61.68hp at 6000rpm and 56.18lb/ft torque at 5500rpm

Using Dynojet needles and springs 42 pilots 145 mains. Between 2k and 3k the a/f started rich then went lean. The shop was going to balance adjust valves (real reason the bike was at the shop) and tweak the cabs and Dyno again.

Not bad. The torque curve was very flat with only a slight rise between 3.5k and 5.5k.

So where do I go from here big carbs, high compression pistons....

strokerlmt

Took the bike to get Dyno tuned today.

Best pull yielded 61.68hp at 6000rpm and 56.18lb/ft torque at 5500rpm

Using Dynojet needles and springs 42 pilots 145 mains. Between 2k and 3k the a/f started rich then went lean. The shop was going to balance adjust valves (real reason the bike was at the shop) and tweak the cabs and Dyno again.

Not bad. The torque curve was very flat with only a slight rise between 3.5k and 5.5k.

So where do I go from here big carbs, high compression pistons....

if you want more both....
LMT

derby boy

Two Stroke
I'm curious why they stopped the pull at 6k rpm. When I had mine done I had right about the same torque # as you but they went right to redline and ended up with 67RWHP. It doesn't really matter because the bottom line is you have increased your torque which increases HP through the rpm range. I think my local dyno likes to run it to redline just so they can give you a higher HP output so your happier with the results, but really irrelevent.