New Mirrors

rmak

moped
I got one (or maybe two) words for a bad ass Scambler look-Clip-ons! Who cares if I can't see shit out of 'em. Remember what Franko said in the famous movie, Gumball Rally, "Whatsa behind me, isa not important!"
DSC_0377.jpg

DavidC

Rocker
I do not know if the style suits many - it is understated, black, and functional - but I am really diggin' my Mirrycle mirror. Less than $20 too.

lascarcapac

Scooter
CRG's

CRG's are great . I Dropped my bike 2 times during different rallies and they are still there.
I Just added Zeta hands guard recently.
Take care .
Pascal
IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2344-1.jpg

Last edited:

rmak

moped
Take care .

IMG_2031.jpg

OUCH!

Looks like those hand guards are a good investment, Pascal.

Great pictures, especially the one where you caught yourself in the mirror. Outstanding!

I had CRG's on my Bonnie Black, but they went when it was sold. They were great and of the finest quality. I should consider getting another pair.

Thanks,
Rich

DavidC

Rocker
Those CRG's, while a bit pricey, certainly are good once you master the distorted distance view.

I've got Napoleon bar-ends on my Street, which I love the look of (mean as hell) & give me excellent rear vision. But I didn't like the look of them when I put them on the Scram. I tried a round, CRG type bar-end, & they looked great, but the rear vision was crap. & I DO like to see what's behind me.
So I've gone with the Street's old lollipops. They look a little Mickey Mouse, though not as bad as the originals. & it's nothing I can't happily live with (hell, I had a big ugly Shu-Roo on my bike for 6 months, these are nothing) & the rear vision is panoramic (as it should be)

Attachments

• DaviesCreek2-1.jpg
    DaviesCreek2-1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 7Sisters-1-1.jpg
    7Sisters-1-1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0

lascarcapac

Scooter
Pascal

Great stuff!

been there & done that :eek: :D:D

Have you put the spacer bar in your lower engine guards?

321534151_utQZd-S.jpg

No I didn't . First time hat I hear about that.... I looked at my bike and it make totally sense to have that support ! Where can I find it ? Thanks Rhodie ;)

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Easily made up @ your local fabricators.

I'm convinced its saved my casings on at least two occasions :)