New Member here from MA

Hi, I'm a new member here from MA, just North of Boston. I have a new to me, 2009 Bonneville sidecar rig. My other bike in a Suzuki C50.

looking forward to being part of the forum

Stan

Attachments

• stan_triumph.jpg
    stan_triumph.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Motley

750cc
Hi, I'm a new member here from MA, just North of Boston. I have a new to me, 2009 Bonneville sidecar rig. My other bike in a Suzuki C50.

looking forward to being part of the forum

Stan

Welcome! Nice hack Stan. I've been thinking seriously on adding a sidecar to my Bonneville. Did you do add the sidecar yourself? Which make is it? Of course...we'll need more pics.

Welcome! Nice hack Stan. I've been thinking seriously on adding a sidecar to my Bonneville. Did you do add the sidecar yourself? Which make is it? Of course...we'll need more pics.

Hi, I bought the rig all set up at second wind triumph BMW in Merrimack NH. Darrell, who is the owner did the install for him to take his dog out .... turns out the dog didn't enjoy it.

bike is a 2009 Bonny, car is a 2014 Velorex 562

I lucked out as Darrell is a perfectionist so the car and bike runs very true

Motley

750cc
It looks like a tidy, well done, setup from what I can see. You'll have to let us know what you think of it on the road, once the riding season gets underway again, of course.

Don't forget the pics.

BTW, there are some clever guys here on this forum, you'll get good input on the Bonneville.

It looks like a tidy, well done, setup from what I can see. You'll have to let us know what you think of it on the road, once the riding season gets underway again, of course.

Don't forget the pics.

BTW, there are some clever guys here on this forum, you'll get good input on the Bonneville.

here are some pics ... If I did this right?

Attachments

• sidecar1.jpg
    sidecar1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • sidecar3.jpg
    sidecar3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • sidecar2.jpg
    sidecar2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

Hey there. Welcome to the site. Great looking rig. As I get older with various aches and pains I have been thinking about a side car rig. Thanks for the pictures.
LMT

Dsinned

Scooter
Very nice! I would like to have a side car for my Bonnie as well. Do you have a link to the side car company's website, so I can get some information?