New in Northern Michigan

Randy C

moped
Hello, vintage bike owner for years, never have had anything newer than 20 years old, currently my wife and I have been riding our Honda CB200 and Suzuki GT185, both 1974 models.

Just bought a 2009 Bonneville SE and love it. Looking forward to a reliable machine that can handle bigger roads than our fun "little" bikes.

Live in Traverse City, Mi, I'm a chef and own my own restaurant.

Randy

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Welcome Randy and congrats to your new scoot. The Bonnnie has to be the best all around bike out there...throw some photos up when you get a chance. What kind of restaurant do you own?

strokerlmt

hey Randy....welcome ...yes pics of all the rides would be great. What kind of restaurant. I had 3 at one time and sold after 11 years. One of the happiest moments in my life ;-))
LMT

Randy C

moped
I've only been able to ride one day (still cold and wet here) since the purchase, I'll get a photo up soon. I'm halfway through the "show your bike" thread, enjoying all the variations.

My restaurant, www.glenarborblu.com

Last edited:

gcrider

Street Tracker
Welcome aboard Randy. It's billn from the BMX forums here. Glad you found your way over to New Bonneville Riders. Hope you enjoy the new rig.

BTW guys - I've known Randy for many years through another common passion of ours - collecting/restoring vintage BMX bicycles. He's good people.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I don't plan on being in Michigan in the next few years but your link is a dead one...just thought you should know

Randy C

moped
Finally got some photos loaded! Both the Bonneville and the Mini are 2009, and obviously the same color.
2009bonnie_zpsf327eb07.jpg~original

2009bonnieoldschool_zpsce3d46c1.jpg~original

CB 200 that my wife rides.
525466_3538269729736_329239059_n.jpg~original

GT185 that I was riding until I fell in love with my Bonneville. It has since been restored.
332008_2304020714282_1442519919_o.jpg~original