new from overseas

tonnetje

Scooter
hello from the netherlands, hope to share information about the triumphs bonnevilles and thruxtons and the other twins, the market in the us is bigger in holland its to litlle sharing because the market is very small :eek: about the twins :eek: so here we are :) and i say hello AMERICA HOW ARE YOU TODAY :D

Last edited:
T

tattooedcouple

seen the pics of your bike..very nice ride..bet that e.f.i. makes for some easy morning start ups;)

loxpump

Rocker
Hello and welcome. Today, was a beautiful day. Warm sunny and the roads were even better. Had a great ride today.

Hedge

American Infidel
Welcome aboard Ton, what part of Holland you from? I have a few friends in Amsterdam and have spent a lot of time in that city. I was just there last March.

BobM

Two Stroke
Hello Ton,
What part of The Nederlands are you from. I spent 7 years there at Camp New Amsterdam (Soesterberg).

tonnetje

Scooter
amsterdam is a hour away from me,and soesterberg is 30minutes away from me in the younger days i live in zeist 5minutes away from s,berg ,in that time the american soldiers were stay there, i saw the figtherplains everyweek comingover at my house about 100 meters the soldiers left in 1990-1992 holland (and so the american musicstation were a always listened to ) :( and its taken from then over by the dutch army.

Last edited: