New from Fla

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
Bumped in a guy outside grocery store this aft. Commented on the Bonny and told me about this joint. Howdy. Ride 06 Speed Triple, and 08 T100 :C

Ohio TT

Two Stroke
Welcome. I have some friends that used to winter in Tavares so I'm familiar with your area. Damn snowbirds! :D

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
hello
I have to ask is Leedsharlequin the football (soccer) and rugby teams you support?

Well Leeds is my team and hometown, but the Harlequin refers to this guy, we also have two more
JsNewtattoo008.jpg

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
Hello

Hey-nice to see you on here. I'm the guy from the store! Good to see you found us.

Bonafide-ok, so I'm a weirdo. No candy tho.:shh:

csang

Scooter
leedsharlequin thats a good looking pup. BTW your club is looking good too, holding on to the second spot :cheers:

Hedge

American Infidel
Welcome aboard - that is a great pic of the G and the dog! How about a pic of the bike so we can see how you roll! :)

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Well Leeds is my team and hometown, but the Harlequin refers to this guy, we also have two more
JsNewtattoo008.jpg

2 more like her huh? . . .Triplets. . .oh wait . . . were you talking about the dog. . . .BTW I checked out the pictures of that sweet triple you got. Very much impressed!:welcome: