New Forum

CAPTDON

Street Tracker
I was getting real tired of the time delay on the old site!! Nice to see something new!! The charge was also a burr in my butt! I will ned some practice/ help to get into this layout I guess? Good to be jhere tho! Seems loke its more for the rider than the forum owner! Ill keep tryin!

CAPTDON

Street Tracker
Back again briefly

Got this place locked in & loaded! Now just gotta fine tune I was gettting really tired of the crap @ Rat Net!! dont know what happenned but nice to know there is now an alternative!! Was there 4+ yrs & all went to hell in the last month!! BB soon!! Nite all

RonD

Scooter
Yep Iam a straggler from the rat net as well, its good to have another site hopefully with less political corectness but haveing said that everything has to be regulated to a certain extent, but people should be able to express there opinions without being edited out it makes a site less boreing and fun. provided they dont get out of hand completely ,I take it this site has notheing do do with the rat site?whos site is it may i ask?

Gday RonD & Captdon good to see you over here. It's the happening place alright.
Bonafide's the bloke we've got to thank for our new refuge.
He's a benovelent enough despot, who prefers ridicule to censorship.
So watch out, if you're planning on pushing the boundaries.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with JohnnyC? I don't think he frequents TRN much anymore (who does?). So using their PM network probably won't work (though I might as well try anyway).
He'd love it here. & he'd be a great addition, with his technical knowledge & dry Scottish humour. he'd fit right in.

RonD

Scooter
Hi Scratch thanks for the info, bonafied might have a winner here especially with guys like you you around mate this could be interesting, been in europe the last two months so this site is new to me but it sounds like a good one count me in all the usual suspects appear to be here.

Last edited:
Scratch,I PMed JohnyC a couple of weeks ago,because I thought he would be a good addition too. He said he's trying to keep his head down on forums right now,and is stretched too thin for another forum,and also something about his email,but he does lurk here occasionally. We may get him yet!

Cheers!
Bruce

Bonafide

NBR founder
Bonafide's the bloke we've got to thank for our new refuge.
He's a benovelent enough despot, who prefers ridicule to censorship.
So watch out, if you're planning on pushing the boundaries.

Heheheh ... it seems to work. I dont have many rules so you can go pretty far before you even get near the boundaries.

Welcome to the big show guys. Glad you made it.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Nice forum, but I miss the BIG SMILEYS and you still gotta get the email thingy fixum done. But hey this is new.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Nice forum, but I miss the BIG SMILEYS and you still gotta get the email thingy fixum done. But hey this is new.

what a email thingy fixum?

as for smileys - go find them yourself, save them, and send them user "Admin" - if they're appropiate, then they can be added to this forum.

Gretsch

Rocker
Welcome Capt!

- good to see you on the new board. Thanks again for the advice on the turn signal canceler. That thing has saved my ass for sure.

CAPTDON

Street Tracker
New Site

Love the speed , simplicity, & other features here!! also the lack of "Big Brother"!! I was really getting pissed @ the deliberate "slow down" of posting & reading threads there!! It seems as they have stopped the deliberate slow down for the moment? Hey a breath of fresh air was in order!! Glad to see all the familiar faces (& some new ones) here!!

Jimi X

moped
Recently came over from the dark side. I don't know what happened over at T-rat. Haggis95 said he was going to explain some of it to me. I PM'd him to arrange a ride,...I was open to anything, weather permitting,...He never contacted me back.

What the Hell happened to that site?

Guess I have to pick a new avatar for myself.

Great to have this site start up. Faster and less REGULATED!