New for Bonneville - Benjie's Cafe Racer Parts

Rusk

moped
I posted this on the "other" site, but I thought you all might be interested, too. Benjie is now making parts for the new generation of Bonnevilles.

This is from Benjie's most recent email:
Yeah we'll be making a couple of parts for bonnies, such as exhaust, tanks for carbureted or EFI, a couple of CF parts, clip ons, and even a euro bucket kit to clean up the dash. Because of numerous emails requesting for BCR parts for new bonnies, we finally decided to add bonneville parts into our line up. Like the other parts we offer, it will all be bolt-on, and all original design.

In a couple of weeks we should have pics in our site of the parts.

cust1.JPG

IMG_0006-1.jpg

Benjie's Cafe Racers

Bonafide

NBR founder
I'm excited to see this, but will probably be disheartened once the costs come out

I bugged him for about 3 yrs to build stuff for the Hinckleys. Glad to see him turn his attention. If you're wanting steel or aluminum, they're pricey. I guess it all depends on what you're after. I have an aluminum (polished) tank/tail on order for my current CB-750 project. It cost 2.5X the price I paid for the entire (running) bike, but it's gonna be one badass looking sumbitch when done.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
I bugged him for about 3 yrs to build stuff for the Hinckleys. Glad to see him turn his attention. If you're wanting steel or aluminum, they're pricey. I guess it all depends on what you're after. I have an aluminum (polished) tank/tail on order for my current CB-750 project. It cost 2.5X the price I paid for the entire (running) bike, but it's gonna be one badass looking sumbitch when done.

Can't wait too see it.

Rusk

moped
I believe prices will be the similar to the other models. I was quoted $400.00 for a seat that is upholstered and ready to paint. That is the same as most of the other fiberglass seats. Following this trend, it would be $400 for a tank, as well. Double those prices, for steel.
For a fiberglass seat with just the seat pad, no tail light its $390.00. Right now because of numerous customer orders it will take us 3 to 5 weeks to make the seat, and we require at least 50% deposit to put you on the list. The seat will come in primer ready for paint, bolt-on upholstered seat pad, and will work with the stock fender and stock tank.

Last edited: