New Female Member

Be gentle guys... Not new to riding, but new to this website. Just picked up my second Triumph. A rare gorgeous Racing Yellow 2005 Thruxton. Sort of obsessed with the Cafe world right now. Also own a classic looking 2001 Bonneville which I didn't want to Cafe. I absolutely love tooling around the LA area on these head turning machines.

Everyone's really cool here. Not the typical forum atmosphere. Another good thing about this place is bad information seems to quickly get filtered away to the bottom of the queue, leaving only accurate information floating around in the ether.

I just hate when you go to a forum asking a question and get 35 pages of contrary information and people bickering about being right.

And yeah, post some photos of the bikes!

Bonafide

NBR founder
Welcome .. and as no noted, not much BS here which is more self controlled by the members than monitored by me and ya probably wont have a bunch of pestering/stalking from typical internet forum leg humpers either. More of a laid back atmosphere.

Flaco

750cc
I really like Yellow on the Thruxton.
It's a great color that contrasts and highlights the other colors on the bike…
i.e. The black tires and etc…
Welcome…
Pic's are requested…

D9

Vendor
If there was ever a good time to be obsessed with the
Cafe racing world... that time is NOW. Is it ever. Welcome
to the forum!

Bare w/ me guys...still learning how to reduce file sizes to share some pics w/ you all. Hopefully, this will work. This is my current obsession...

IMG_1247_zpsb8c3f2e8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• 05' Thruxton reduced .jpg
    05' Thruxton reduced .jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

simpson

TT Racer
Welcome!

Yellow Thruxtons are the best...even if my yellow one has satin black tinware on right now.

-simpson

Roger

Street Tracker
Hi Yellow. I think you have found a good place here. Sure like that bike you got there. My 2003 will probably get that similar treatment this winter.

Now that I am in here, the Welcome thread, I think I should go post an intro myself. Forgot all about that while enjoying surfing around NBR forums.