new faring for my bonnie..

phil

Street Tracker
I just got my faring from parabellum about a week ago, and quite happy with it. It does take the wind of my chest and there is no buffeting on the highway (thank god). The fuel millage does seem to be a lil bit better, not sure about the numbers , but I went for a lil 180k trip and I was getting about 54mpg. Can't complain about that. I'm happy with it and I plan to have it painted this winter. The company was super easy to deal with and willing to answer any question I had via email or telephone. The only complaint I do have is with the postal system, but there was nothing I could do about that.... cheers guys..

Attachments

• fair 1.JPG
    fair 1.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • fair3.JPG
    fair3.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • bike5.JPG
    bike5.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
  • fair 5.JPG
    fair 5.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 0

phil

Street Tracker
it was about 645 by the time it got to the door, and I ordered a extra windsheild too. I live in canada so they rape you for duty when its get to the door. I liked this alot better than any of the winsheilds that triumph offered. The company offered winsheilds for the bonnie to.

DandyDoug

750cc
Hi Phil,

Looking at the pictures I would say your fairing is mounted exactly like mine.
What height windscreens are you using ??

I'm 5'8" and had an 18" screen on for a trip, it was very good at protection and I could look over the top of it if I strtetched a bit. It was cracked and old , I managed to break it while attempting to cut it down. It was too fragile.
For summer riding I am using a 10" smoke version and like it a lot. Will probably buy a 14" for winter.

Doug

phil

Street Tracker
Hi Phil,

Looking at the pictures I would say your fairing is mounted exactly like mine.
What height windscreens are you using ??

I'm 5'8" and had an 18" screen on for a trip, it was very good at protection and I could look over the top of it if I strtetched a bit. It was cracked and old , I managed to break it while attempting to cut it down. It was too fragile.
For summer riding I am using a 10" smoke version and like it a lot. Will probably buy a 14" for winter.

Doug

they recommended the 20 in for me I'm 5'11 I also got 10 inch smoked "racing" windsheild , not that I would ever go over the speed limit..:pd:. I enjoy the 20 in one, I get almost no wind in the city and a steady air flow a the highway.. :beer: