New dream job, new career!

TonUp

Street Tracker
Hi Everyone!

I am please to announce that I am the new Customer Relationship Marketing and Promotions Manager for Birds Of Prey Motorsports, Idaho's only Triumph Dealer. check out our website at

edited by admin

Cheers!

Tito

Ton Up

BMC airfilter, 45 tooth rear sprocket, MIVV GP Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Lithium Battery, over 22lbs weight reduction, Custom Mapping, Skyking frame sliders, Pirelli Supercorsa SP, 112 octane fuel and a smile

Bonafide

NBR founder
Please re-read the forum rules before you attempt to market and promote a business here.

And, congrats on your new job.

TonUp

Street Tracker
Sorry about that

Please re-read the forum rules before you attempt to market and promote a business here.

And, congrats on your new job.

Thank you! I am really looking forward to promoting the Triumph marque and hope that you all can ride out to Boise soon, I plan on building a lot of motorcycle events here. Awesome roads!

Cheers!

Tito :)

Ton Up

TonUp

Street Tracker
I am pretty sure we can

You can e mail me to [email protected] I dont want to break any rules here, just wanted to let you all know that soon we will have Triumph BASH here in Boise, Idaho also.

Awesome roads to ride! Way better than anything out east, we have ridden pretty much all those roads, and British Columbia is just up the road.

See you all soon and ride safe!

Tito ;-)

Ton Up

KingBear

Hooligan
Outstanding! Well done, Tito. I am also privileged to have made a 20-year career in the industry which was my hobby and passion, and I'm still at the top of my game with a prestigious company. But it is still a job, with all the personalities, politics and problems that go with any other job. If you remember to keep a positive attitude you will look forward to going to work every day.

Good luck!!

TonUp

Street Tracker
True

Outstanding! Well done, Tito. I am also privileged to have made a 20-year career in the industry which was my hobby and passion, and I'm still at the top of my game with a prestigious company. But it is still a job, with all the personalities, politics and problems that go with any other job. If you remember to keep a positive attitude you will look forward to going to work every day.

Good luck!!

Barry

thank you so very much for the kind words, I am really looking forward to this chapter in my life.

Ton Up

TonUp

Street Tracker
Yeah

Good on you, friend. I'll get you a prize just like the BTB. Let me know when.

Jim

Better yet grab Marde, Bryan and the boys come out to Boise and we can go get a good cigar and a couple pints. Jim you are a true gentleman and an inspirations to a lot of us, thank you so very much for all your support over the years.

Ton Up

TonUp

Street Tracker
Cool Bikes

I am really liking the Thruxton more now that I got to ride it for about 50 miles last week! Awesome bike, great sound and very nimble handling!

Tito

Ton Up :)

TonUp

Street Tracker
Can you get that Thruxton up on the back wheel in third gear?

I did not try, it will come up in first if you clutch it up. Looking forward to riding the entire line by summer.

Cheers!

Ton Up

ps Say hi to Robin!