Scooter
album.php

album.php

album.php

Last edited:

shanerides

Scooter
Here we go!

I'll get some new pictures with the bike all together. I am running K&N filters and I modified the air box. It runs great and these pipes sound amazing!

Attachments

• Photo_110309_002.jpg
    Photo_110309_002.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo_110309_003.jpg
    Photo_110309_003.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo_110309_001.jpg
    Photo_110309_001.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 0

Craigore

TT Racer
Could you post some sound clips? I have been asking some people on the "other" forum but it seems as if the guy who installed them has disappeared.

nohawk

Rocker
I like that bike man. Pipes are cool but that bike would still look good with any other exhaust too.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I dig the look of em, but I ain't going to switch to anything thats gonna get me less power. . .as for 2-1 systems i just cant get into the look of em. . .only reason I don't have a set of the d&d full race systems is the back of the bike seems to lack something without exhaust hanging there.

Any word on a power increase from the full system?

Craigore

TT Racer
I'd really like Thruxton headers and a set of dominators or predators but getting those on the cheap is kind of hard. I wish that these were a little bit more up-swept but we all can't get what we want.

anyone got some thrux headers they'd sell??

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I'd really like Thruxton headers and a set of dominators or predators but getting those on the cheap is kind of hard. I wish that these were a little bit more up-swept but we all can't get what we want.

anyone got some thrux headers they'd sell??

If someone could answer me on the full d&d system I might have a set of preds and thrux headers to sell

Those are great looking pipes. Does anyone know if they will work with the Triumph dresser bars?
I plan to get the D&D full system, but if I have to remove the dresser bars, I may just opt for the stock headers and Preds.

shanerides

Scooter
Here is the latest look. I'm starting to work on making my own fender eliminator kit and relocating my rear turn signals closer to the rear shocks. I have the under mud guard made from stainless and the stop light and plate bracket will also be made with stainless. I'll post more pictures later.

Attachments

• bonnie blur.jpg
    bonnie blur.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0