Street Tracker
Just received my new Corbin.

Heavy as usual, but very nice!

Seat-Compare.jpg

Side by side gel seat and Corbin.

Seat-Corbin.jpg

New seat on. Very nice look and feel!

Seat-Corbin-straps.jpg

With ROC Straps on, the way is will usually look!

With Corbin you need to let them break in, about 1000 miles, but nothing better for most bikes!

Looks good, narrow in from for ease of reach, and so far comfy!

Jim :cool:

Last edited:
Jim, we also have a Tiger 1050 with a similar Corbin seat which is very very good for comfort. My only complaint is the weight issue... surely they could lighten up the fibreglass base and just strengthen it in the areas (eg, the back-rest support locations) that needed it. The Corbin for the Scrambler looks like it has heaps of room for both rider and passenger and you should be very happy with it. Dave (aka Grizz from ADV)

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
Jim, we also have a Tiger 1050 with a similar Corbin seat which is very very good for comfort. My only complaint is the weight issue... surely they could lighten up the fibreglass base and just strengthen it in the areas (eg, the back-rest support locations) that needed it. The Corbin for the Scrambler looks like it has heaps of room for both rider and passenger and you should be very happy with it. Dave (aka Grizz from ADV)

Yeah, Corbin still insists on using a kind of fiberglass for their seat pans. Heavy as hell, and a little crudly made, but they work ok.

Thanks for letting me know how they work out. I have had many Corbins on other bikes, and nearly always they are great seats once broken in.

This one is actually for the Bonneville, as Corbin didn't list one for the Scrambler. No problem since the seats are interchangable.

Jim :cool: