New convert from the Biggest Little City

Louzilla

Scooter
Hi everyone,
This seems like the place to be. Like the vibe here.

Recent ride around Tahoe. A good day.

Bonnie lake shot.jpg

Stagger Lee

Street Tracker
G'day and welcome from down under

- though it is the middle of the night and I can not sleep -

Looks like a nice place to ride a Bonnie :)

Hedge

American Infidel
Welcome Aboard!

I thought the Biggest Little City was Reno? I had my pic taken under that sign when I was there as a yute! :D

That's where he say's he's from Hedge
Q. Who determine's whether it's the world's biggest little city, or the world's smallest big city? & what happens when the population passes that magic mark? Do they ban people moving there, until somebody dies?
I'm just curious.

Hedge

American Infidel
That's where he say's he's from Hedge
Q. Who determine's whether it's the world's biggest little city, or the world's smallest big city? & what happens when the population passes that magic mark? Do they ban people moving there, until somebody dies?
I'm just curious.
Ah he must have just added his home town to his profile because it wasn't there before. I think they kinda just coined that name because it is like a smaller version of Vegas. I don't think anyone has ever contested it.
I think I'll go Horizontal and watch the final game of the Yankees vs Red Sox series!
Later
Hedge Out!

Last edited:

Louzilla

Scooter
Good day to you from up over! Outstanding Avitar Scratcher! This site is fucking way better!

Reno is in fact the "Biggest Little City" because we have a sign that says so. If we get too close to the magic mark we just kill a few hobos.

Hedge - love my 8 ball. Thanks man!

Hedge

American Infidel
Good day to you from up over! Outstanding Avitar Scratcher! This site is fucking way better!

Reno is in fact the "Biggest Little City" because we have a sign that says so. If we get too close to the magic mark we just kill a few hobos.

Hedge - love my 8 ball. Thanks man!
My pleasure Lou!