New Bonnie - need opinions

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
Get Bungie Buddies-hook to the bottom holes of your license plate and cover the rear two hooks. With the spools on the shocks to take care of the front hooks it's a great way to mount a tail/seat bag.

You may also look at a Parabellum fairing for Bonnies.

zmilin

Street Tracker
Decisions have been made...

Decisions have been made... I appreciate all the input you have all provided. I always wonder how it all works out for people so heres the update on Karens Bonny...

Windscreen - will be a Triumph Long Haul quick release. Its the one that was the right height and will work best for her. Its quick release so she can remove it if she wants but she won't.

Engine guards - (already arrived) are SW Motech. I started a review on them and should be installing them tomorrow.

Seat - She was given a king/queen by the salesman (it was part of a trade in and he just gave it to her) but she didn't like the look. We found a gel seat on ebay for a killer price and that should be here soon.

Bags - Hepco and Becker Street soft bags with C-Bow mounts. Ill throw a review up on that after they arrive and get installed. Ive read good things about them and the mounting system looks pretty slick.

Mirrors - Triumph bar end mirrors (the classic looking ones) that I will have to make work with her ISO grips. That outta be fun.

Suspension - fron will be her Ricor intiminator from the America and Hagon Nitros in the rear (overkill but the look was right for her).

Pipes - not ordered yet but will be in a few weeks. She's deciding between Norman Hyde Togas and TPUSA Dominators. Im pushing for the Dominators.

Other bits will be or have been ordered and/or transferred over to make the bike a little more hers. Smoked lens covers, Union Jack oil filler, chrome brake res cover and ISO grips.

Ill post pics when she's done.