New Bonneville SE/rear suspension question

Loved the looks of the new Bonnie SEs first time I saw one and picked up one yesterday.

Gotta say I'm impressed- this thing is really nimble- feel like it weighs only300lbs. I've been easy on it so far but it seems to have decent power as well.

The only downside so far is the rear suspension- I played with the settings, it either bottoms out or too harsh.

I read about ZRX shocks fitting older models- do they fit the new Bonnies as well? It so, I just happen to have a ZRX and might do a test swap to see if the improvement is significant.

OK, I'm 70kg, that's about 155lbs, but with a bit of kit in my bags will be about the same as you. On my T100 I run second hardest, that's second from the top. Unless the SE is different (I know it is about one inch lower) I suggest you try that setting.

Mike M

Scooter
I put a set of Icons on my SE with stand bonnie lenth, they made quite a large difference in how she rode, the ricors in the front didn,t hurt either. She now handles and rides much better, good luck.

steamfitter

Two Stroke
gotta agree with mike m. i just put ikon 7610 rear shocks and ikon fork springs on my 08 bonnie. totally made the bonnie a new bike. prices for the ikons are very reasonable and are a very worthwile mod to your bike.