New Bonneville FLA Rider Dickydoo

dickydoo

Scooter
Hello New Bonneville Riders. Just traded an 08 Kawi Concours for a 10 Bonneville SE,losing 200lbs(and 65HP) in the process. This is my first Triumph and as you may imagine,quite a different bike. I put 40k on the Kawi and it was time for a change. I have been riding 54years and always loved the Brit bikes. Used to hang out at a shop in Ft. Laud that sold Triumphs,BSA, Royal Enfield etc.Anybody in the Vero Beach area? PM me.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
welcome from Japan via NY. I think you will find a smile you won't be able to remove once you start logging your miles on your Bonnie. It's not the fastest or has the most ponies and it doesn't even have a flux capacitor but it brings you back to why you threw a leg over a bike...it's fun!

MMasz

moped
I'm from Melbourne Beach and my step mom's in Vero. I'm looking to replkace my stolen BMW R1100RS with a Bonneville (or Scrambler) by the end of next month. I'm looking for a newer, used bike, but may spring for a new one.

houseofcharm

Scooter
Hiya Dicky, I'm in vero and just added a '10 Bonnie to the barm today myself. Waiting impatiently for delivery form TX next month.

koifarm

Hooligan
Welcome to the forum dickydoo....first time I ever heard of Wabasso beach in my life....!!
Enjoy the chatter on the board, the 'search' function is your best friend, got a question...hit search and see whatcha find.
You're gonna love that bonnie, they still have that zip to em....and no leaks, great electrical and fuel injection....awesome.....
So, good to see ya.....enjoy, explore......