New 2013 Thruxton

Mr.Noisy

Scooter
Dear all,

Just a quick introduction!

I got my bike licence a little over a year ago, bought a Street Triple, loved and adorned it for over a year, then decided I wanted something cooler and with a better image (and slightly less mental, although I'm sure you could turn a Thruxton into something almost as fast/silly/sporty) so traded it in for a Thruxton which I had been salivating over for about 6 months!

Got a very good deal and have the Arrow 2-1 on it, it's Phantom Black with the gold stripe, and will be making a few more little changes to it like tail tidy etc...

Anyway, in the UK, in Buckinghamshire and loving the roads but not so much at this time of year!

So nice to meet you and look forward to helping where I can and gleaning advice and knowledge from others!

Cheers.

marty

Scooter
Hi, welcome from Yorkshire, yes the weather is not great now but managed a few hours this morning
Enjoy the Thruxton, I moved from Street Triple to Bonneville, loved the striple but never regretted the change.

:cheers:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Welcome aboard and throw some pics up of your new scoot when you get a chance! I used to live in hillbilly land of Suffolk a few years ago and still miss the riding!

Hughesy

Scooter
Welcome Noisy.
Worst of luck for the upcoming Ashes. :)
Tell me, when you smoke a kipper....do you inhale?