neck warmer

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
Places like http://www.denniskirk.com got lots of stuff too, I plan on buying this one but g/f does not like it...:lol:
h350149l.jpg

That is tacky. I think White Trash. This is the impression I get. Loser!
And the mask is just the beginning of their coolness. Not!

If it makes you happy, tell the girl to kiss your ass and get it.

cynr1023

TT Racer
I've got an extra military issue neck gaiter laying around if you want to send me your address I'll try and get it out to you. I'm driving to TX so I can't promise anything before the new year but I'll probably pack it with just in case.

t r a v i s

_

loest

Last edited:

ivar

TT Racer
That is tacky. I think White Trash. This is the impression I get. Loser!
And the mask is just the beginning of their coolness. Not!

If it makes you happy, tell the girl to kiss your ass and get it.

So, you didn't like it either...?
(I agree, its pretty tacky..:cheers:)

kidding aside, I ride snowmobiles in the winter, and I've found Neoprene masks to work pretty good. Biggest pro with the neoprene material are that, like a wet-suit, it doesn't get ice cold as soon as it gets wet.

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
I went ahead and bought the antifreeze baklava. Came home with saddlebags too.
After making fun of all those Guys with bagger thruxtons I joined the party.
I purchased the compact, zip off, shiny black, fake leather.

schnabba

Two Stroke
I've used the turtle fur brand - no problem moving the helmet around at all (even on my old VFR). Might be your helmet? Mine is a shoei RF-1000 - no issues.

Something that works well is the smartwool neck warmers - I pull them over my chin, and up around my ears, then put the helmet on and use the chin strap to keep it in place - no problems at all!

Ben Quick

Street Tracker
buckstoy, enjoy your gift. Wrap it around a bit make sure the loose ends are tucked inside your jacket and you will be warm. A bit of the scarf under the chin strap helps. HINT, if you can't turn your head enough to look through the next curve you have wrapped the scarf TOO tight.:shh:
Enjoy