NBR Anniversery

Nick Morey

Rocker
I'm relatively new here but, I see the date on the front page (dedicating this forum to Scott Forsythe) was May 18, 2008. I see the original members signed up in June 2008. So I would like to give a heartfelt thanks to Bonafide & all of you who keep this forum alive. Happy first anniversary and long live NBR in the dedication to Scott's memory!

Last edited:

Bonafide

NBR founder
Thanks fellas ... and yeah, June 2nd, 1730 hrs - 2008 is when I cut the power on. Thinkin the first beta testers were signing on by June 3rd.

koifarm

Hooligan
Way Cool ladies and gents.....a milestone has passed, looking forward to many more years of an enlightened website and "The Dude" at the helm.
Thanks Bonafide, we all appreciate your hard work and benevolent attitude with class, humor and a gentle hand.:headbang2::worthy::up::cheers::rockon::woot::cheer::sidecar:

Thanks Bonafide, we all appreciate your hard work and benevolent attitude with class, humor and a gentle hand.:headbang2::worthy::up::cheers::rockon::woot::cheer::sidecar:

while I too appreciate the dude's hardwork, are you sure you're talkin' 'bout the same dude?

cynr1023

TT Racer
my contribution :cheers: to the titties :boob: and beer :beer:.

Great site Dude, keep up the great work.

simpson

TT Racer
I celebrated today with a ride around my hometown, drinking in the nostalgia.

Was almost run off the road twice:
First by a hotty in a Suburban...she waved and was very apologetic.
Second by a turd in a BMW 330...he honked and told me I was #1.

-simpson

KingBear

Hooligan
We should celebrate with titties and beer.
I would feel so ungrateful if I didn't participate in this celebration. :cheers::boob:

It would be like not flying the flag on Independence Day. :usa:

Okay, I'll do it for solidarity. :)

hankmarx

750cc
Hell Yeah! As I recall It was something like

"If you don't like it here, you should make your own damn website"

1388 members later, thanks Dude!

DandyDoug

750cc
Let me chime in here and say thanks to the "Dude" , also for putting this thing together and keeping Scott's memory alive.
Thank you !!

Kirkus51

Hooligan
NBR has warmed my cockles on many a cold Winter night. Whats a cockle?:eeek: And can we chrome it and stick it on our Bonnies?

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
Holy shit, it's been a year and I haven't been kicked offa here yet?! Only took a couple of months on that other site= must be a better class of people here.

Titties and Beer for the Dude! :rock: