NB Aft Mount Signal Relo

L Train

Scooter
I just received the Aft Mount Signal Relo from New Bonneville. I see where it looks like its meant to be bolted using some existing threaded holes/nuts in the frame. However, I can not find an existing bolt on the frame or in my garage that seems to fit. :d

I sent a note to Brent but thought I'd check here to see if anyone knows off hand. I'm hoping to avoid the divide and conquer approach of buying a dozen different bolts at the hardware store to find one that fits.

Heres a pic of the holes I need a bolt to fit. Anyone know?

IMG_5801.jpg

Thanks!

I just received the Aft Mount Signal Relo from New Bonneville. I see where it looks like its meant to be bolted using some existing threaded holes/nuts in the frame. However, I can not find an existing bolt on the frame or in my garage that seems to fit. :d

I sent a note to Brent but thought I'd check here to see if anyone knows off hand. I'm hoping to avoid the divide and conquer approach of buying a dozen different bolts at the hardware store to find one that fits.

Heres a pic of the holes I need a bolt to fit. Anyone know?

Thanks!

M8. Just bought em a few days ago, to bolt on Newbonneville's pannier mount. As a reference, they're the same thread pattern as the bolts that hold your brake rotors on.

Last edited:
Not very strong

Be careful, those brackets a pretty flimsy (once it's all mounted, check how much it vibrates).
The Friday before last, I hit a pot-hole and one of the brackets snapped off right where it bolts to the frame.
Fortunately I have a friend who was able to make a replacement out of a strip of 3mm thick aluminum from Home Depot. It took a bit of work with a saw and grinder, plus a bit of hammering to bend the tongue down that holds the indicator, but it's MUCH stronger.
Hope you have no mishaps with yours

Matt