Music to wrench to...

Kirkus51

Hooligan
You're all wrong. 1st you need a radio that's about 20 years old.... might even need it to warm up a bit. Then you find a nice AM station thats plays classic rock & roll, starting in the 50s and ending by 1984.

Then you're good to go.

Oh yeah, the advertising spots are for the Monster truck show on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
You're all wrong. 1st you need a radio that's about 20 years old.... might even need it to warm up a bit. Then you find a nice AM station thats plays classic rock & roll, starting in the 50s and ending by 1984.

Then you're good to go.

Oh yeah, the advertising spots are for the Monster truck show on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!

Why not just get an eight track player and listen to 45 minutes of suck ass music to get to the one good song:woot:

JimmyR

Street Tracker
I'm looking forward to when my wife and I build our new house - but it may be a few years off yet! My wife is determined that I should have a large workshop for my bike and bike building/modding. I will have many more options for music than I do now. As it is, if I listen to music it's usually the one T-Bone Walker CD I have in my studio.

Good choice. I tend to listen to this type of music (including Nightmares on Wax) when working on bikes--even at work. I do switch between dubstep and hardrock though

If it's going to be a long overhaul like valve clearance check, fork oil and seal replacement, multiple maintenance...anything where I need to take my time and be meticulous and patient...it's this type of music...I also like "chill" and down-tempo ambient.

If its quick like an oil and filter change, carb sync, chain adjustment, chain lube, cleaning the bike, it tends to be hard rock.

If its a work on bikes party where its me, my girlfriend and some guests, it tends to be dubstep.

monty

Street Tracker
I tend to prefer a bit of Brit Blues such as Rory Gallagher, John Mayalls Bluesbreakers, early Stones or Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac.
Good to chill to.

Not averse to some Cold Chisel or Jimmy Barnes for that matter either...

My girl has suggested a reorganisation of the garage to include a decent sound system and fridge ready for the winter.

Bit of Rory for you.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL80jFkLzQ0

Monty

monty

Street Tracker
1st album I bought was Irish tour 74. Million miles away blew me away. I guess I was about 14 at the time.

Rory really was a fine musician and one of the all time great guitarists.

Thanks for posting that link.

Monty.