Music...own up to it...

em_dot

Street Tracker
You guys do a great job! I'll take quality time with my little girl anyway I can get it. In 7-8 years she won't want to hang-out with her Dad so much.

I like Phineas and Ferb. Probably more than I should...

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
I load my Ipod with everything and anything. I honestly like it all. Fav is classic rock because that is my era but enjoy everything from country to classical. My personal opinion is the music of the last ten years is shit compared to Motown through the classic rock era. A sidebar is perhaps the greatest music off all time was created on LSD, acid and reefer. :)

ssjones

750cc
Another closet Styx fan. I still have a belt buckle in my sock drawer from their Paradise Theater tour (84-ish?)

Bands I enjoy that folks who know me wrinkle their noses at:
- Black Label Society
- The White Stripes
- Chesterfield Kings
- The Disco Biscuits

Ryan

Scooter
My music selection is off the wall, it really depends on how I feel.
Favorites include:
The Allman Brothers
America
Barenaked Ladies
The Beatles
Dave Matthews Band
Disturbed
DragonForce
Gorillaz
Led Zeppelin
Reel Big Fish
System of a Down
TOOL

I feel more ashamed when listening to Techno/Rave music in public: otherwise I listen to it while gaming.

msc66

Two Stroke
I don't really have anything I'm ashamed of. I don't listen to anything on commercial radio. Its college radio or internet radio for me. Now that's not to say that there isn't anything that I listened to when I was a kid that can't stand now.

msc66

Two Stroke
Post it!

Big Boston fan as a kid...there I said it...

I grew up in rural western PA so the music that was available was extremely limited. Still, when other kids were listening to boston and frampton I listened to old beach boys and beatles. Every time I heard someone saying in a fake british accent "ello san francisco!" I just wanted to beat their ass.I didn't know it at the time but this was just the beginning of a life time of going against the grain. That being said, there are a few nuggets that I can't for the life of me figure out how I came to possess or listen to for even a brief period of time.

The most heinous I can remember:

Styx - pieces of 8 (wtf?)
Steve Miller band (this may have been my brother's)
Smokey and the bandit sound track (eeeek!)

But then one night I actually heard London Calling on the radio late at night and it changed my life.

Last edited:

jhillier71

Street Tracker
Judas Priest :brit:
Iron Maiden :brit:
Metallica :usa:
Fred Eaglesmith :canada:
Pearl Jam :usa:
Crowded House :australia:
Johnny Cash :usa:
Matt Mays :canada:
The Rolling Stones :brit: