Moto test ride .. oops

neuroboy

750cc
"what a maroon" is among my favorite phrases. as soon as i turned on that video i thought "oh man, he's going right in the drink"

slowgator

750cc
henrys135808 said:

DOH! Hate when that happens. At any rate, worth another look; I viewed it several times to try to figure out what happened. Got the link from a motorcycle-based email titled "Are Saddlebags Evil"? Apparently the rider was not familiar with the protruding saddlebags, one of which nudged the pier post, sending him and the bike over the edge. I wouldn't have been that close "to the edge" to begin with as I find myself becoming more and more cautious as I age... for good or bad...;)

If you watch the video and pause it at the exact moment of impact it occurs at :06 seconds.

If you play the video from there and pause it at the "moment of no return" you will see that within ONE SECOND he goes from being perfectly fine, to being completely fucked.

Pretty funny, honestly. One second...

Craigore

TT Racer
too good, returned to the thread to comment again. watched it 10x now, sent it to a bunch of friends. great laugh. poor boat!