More prayers needed.......

strokerlmt

I banter and bull shit back and forth with guys here, then something happens that pulls you back to "life". A year ago this month my best friend and riding buddy JC, went to LA for 6 weeks of treatment for low level/grade prostate cancer. Check ups have been great. PSA levels normal or going down. Then a bad blood test last week. We went to SLO today and he had another draw and this afternoon he got some really bad news.
So....prayer's, good thoughts, good vibes, positive thinking for JC would be greatly appreciated from anyone out there.
Thx very much......
LMT

Kirkus51

Hooligan
My thoughts are with your buddy. My uncle succumbed to prostate cancer, but lived a good five years after being diagnosed. I have another uncle who is living with the condition for about five years now.

Flaco

750cc
All my prayers...
Makes me feel so thankful that I'm recovering from stage 2...
I can't ride at present, but oh, I can design, wrench and mod!
I've been gathering ideas from all you fine gentlemen...
Life is good... Cherish every moment...
Peace to all...

strokerlmt

This is an amazing group.......JC has the most amazing positive energy so combined with the vibes from here I know he will handle this.
Thx to everyone.....
LMT

Last edited:

strokerlmt

We have work fellow members and friends. 2 spots on the prostate, spot on the hip and shoulder. Everyone moving fast right now. Thx for continued prayers and positive vibes.
LMT