modified/custom Bonnies

MattRat

TT Racer
Got one too!.. had it going on 3 years.
ST-08-26-06-5.jpg

what seat/cowl is that? Me Likey!

aquinas

Scooter
Yes, this is a cool bike. The black wheels, the silver color and the cut off fenders.... really well done :c

Indeed beautiful. I feel like I do my mostly stock bonnie a diservice by not having the time or garage to change her up a bit. Great work guys- and thanks for the ideas.

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
what seat/cowl is that? Me Likey!

Dave at Hot Wing Glass fab'd it up for me. Not sure if he's still making these, but at one time he was making two versions, one for a stock-length frame, and one where the back 6" - 8" of the top frame rails have to be lopped off (like my Street Tracker).

Check 'em out here: http://www.hotwingglass.com/index.html

Here's a couple more pix to show you the seat.

Attachments

• 07NTBF - Scene of the Crime.jpg
    07NTBF - Scene of the Crime.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ST-08-26-06-6.jpg
    ST-08-26-06-6.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ST.05Aug06.3.jpg
    ST.05Aug06.3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0

localmotion411

Street Tracker
A lot of mods on my '08 Bonnie Black -- started off stock and went nuts. Absolutely love the bike so much better now. Since these pics, I've mounted black Rizoma mirrors. It is much faster now due to motor/pipe mods and weight loss.
IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

REVOLT

Street Tracker
I wanna play too...

Started out with a bone stock 2006 Bonnie...
The Day I brought her home...Oct 2006
Triumph013.jpg

After a long awaited wash two weeks ago...now filthy again...damn 'Spring' weather!
badgelessdone003.jpg

My homemade custom seat should be done in a couple of weeks...I'll keep ya'll posted...

Have Fun!!:boob:

Back!nBlack

Two Stroke
Silver is faster ... :)

BTW, it's not so much the rain that'll get you with the no fender ... it's the gravel that gets kicked up when you get some heat in the tires.

june2008.jpg

dragon2008_1.jpg

How do you like that MAS seat? Been thinking about replacing my Gunslinger with one. Is the profile of the seat from the rear slimmer?

Bonafide

NBR founder
How do you like that MAS seat? Been thinking about replacing my Gunslinger with one. Is the profile of the seat from the rear slimmer?

Its very slim and very low - so low that it cramps my knees into a jockey-like position. Riding around town or on short rides is fine, but we usually do 300 mi day rides. The ache is too much for me - so I put a regular Thrux Gel seat on for regular our regular rides. GF uses it on here Bonnie Black and LOVES it - but she's 4 or 5 inches shorter than me. The seat has a low enough profile, that she can put her feet flat on the ground. What's a amazing to me, even though it has such a low profile and thin seat .. it's VERY comfortable on the bum. Must have a gel pad instead of normal foam .. or something.

Nick Morey

Rocker
another way to go...

Last year I took my brand new T100 and modernized it to more of a 70's style sport bike by way of D&D reverse cones a black thruxton rear fender and a bunch more chrome:ride:. This year its all about more performance & better handling with a NARK kit & Ikon front springs & rear shocks (chrome of course!) all of it already ordered. Next year...who knows?

Yeah, modding is addictive, and there's a lot of good information on this forum so go for it!

Attachments

• bonnie @ windmills 6 - 2.jpg
    bonnie @ windmills 6 - 2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bonnies rear.jpg
    bonnies rear.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 0

GF

Scooter
Its very slim and very low - so low that it cramps my knees into a jockey-like position. Riding around town or on short rides is fine, but we usually do 300 mi day rides. The ache is too much for me - so I put a regular Thrux Gel seat on for regular our regular rides. GF uses it on here Bonnie Black and LOVES it - but she's 4 or 5 inches shorter than me. The seat has a low enough profile, that she can put her feet flat on the ground. What's a amazing to me, even though it has such a low profile and thin seat .. it's VERY comfortable on the bum. Must have a gel pad instead of normal foam .. or something.

That seat is awesome! It's comfy, low, and sticky. No slipping around. I have a beautiful Corbin on right now- but really miss it. I'm sure I will end up switching back to it.