Merry Christmas Guys

nohawk

Rocker
Merry Christmas everyone! Welcome back REVOLT,Ive eyeballin weld on too,I know you will keep us up on that project

tribear

Street Tracker
Days are getting longer from here guys and gals....(For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere that is...)
Have a happy and safe Holiday Season.
:cheers:

wobblygong

Street Tracker
All the very best wishes for the Festive Season to all Trumpie & Bonnie riders everywhere.

...........and from all of us in the southern hemisphere, hope you guys in the northern hemisphere are keeping safe, out of the cold. (We're seeing the news reports of blizzards in UK, Europe and US)

It's Boxing Day here in Oz which means for a lot of us, sitting in front of the tube watching the Cricket (Australia V.Pakistan) nursing a hangover and a new belly from eating too much turkey, chicken, ham and Xmas pudding yesterday.
Temperature here is a pleasant 27 deg C ('bout 81 deg F) & it's raining so I don't feel so bad about not going for a ride and just vegging out on the couch watching the Cricket. (Robin Williams once described Cricket as Baseball on Valium. Pretty accurate description actually):yawn2:

Days are getting longer from here guys and gals....(For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere that is...)
:cheers:

Yep! I'm digging that. However, we still have a few more months of subfreezing temperatures. The sun is out today with the highs forecasted in the low to mid 40's. I'd like to take the bonnie out for a ride, however there's probably still black ice hiding in the shadows of the side streets. Spring can't come soon enough.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and safe New Year.