May 17th, British & European Classic Motorcycle Day, Germantown MD

KingBear

Hooligan
This is an annual event which takes place about 20 minutes from my home. It's a pretty good event, not a lot of vendors but plenty of cool bikes on display. This year the featured marques are Norton, Matchless, and AJS. Go to http://www.classicmotorcycleday.org/.

British & European Classic Motorcycle Day
May 17, 2009

We wish to invite British & European Classic Motorcycle enthusiasts to Butler's Orchard in Germantown, Maryland on May 17th, 2009. There will be a Concours show (approximately 200 Classic motorcycles on display, with over 100 awards), a Vendor area for buying & selling parts and bikes, Door Prizes given out during the day, Vintage Trials demonstrations, Tech Talks on maintenance and care of Classic motorcycles, Food and drinks are available on-site. The admission price is still $10 per person (see vendor information for pricing of vendor spaces).

Please browse our site for more information and pictures from past years' events. Comments, questions can be emailed to [email protected]

British & European Classic Motorcycle Day is one of the largest of its kind, with over 2,000 attendees, located on a pick-your-own farm in the rolling countryside of Maryland, close to Washington, DC and Baltimore. We hope to see you at Butler's.

—Members of the Board of Classic Motorcycle Day.

2009poster.jpg

Last edited:

KingBear

Hooligan
Rain was looming all day so there wasn't much of a turnout. I went with my son for an hour or so which is about all the time required to check out the vendors, take a liesurely stroll through the concourse, and eat a hot dog. Still, it was an enjoyable diversion for a Sunday afternoon.

bdavanza

Street Tracker
Shit I was there, all the way from TX, I did not check here to see if anyone would be there...