Major Modification / Rebuild Dilemma!!!

ttbonnie

Scooter
Hello ladies and gents, would like a little help please.
I have a bonneville that recently had ben in an accident and is now going to be rebuilt.
my dilemma is this- It is a bonneville, and I bought it for that reason- I love the lines it has.

I recently have seen the BC Sleepers and love the sound and looks

i was thinking CR's, sleepers, port and polish, better breaks and buchanan aluminum rims (a couple of odds and ends, and be done ..... and then ... then, I started googling and oogling..

and the why not its only a couple more dollars monster got a hold of me-

TPUSA 865 kit, ignitor remap, Dominator sport exhaust, FCR 39's, head work, 6 caliper front break,, etc etc etc.

i know its alot of personal preference, and money driven- from what feed back ive read, FCR's have a distinct advantage over CR 35's, but $275 more.
if i do a HP kit, it would make sense, or even if I chooese to go that way in the future-

any logical thoughts on this??

thanks tt..

strokerlmt

tt….its what you want to spend. I had Matt Capri/tpusa do a 988cc 813 cam FCR39 stroker engine for me. The power was real fun. I put a 6 pot on the front, still have it love it. Still have my Dominators as well. Our Bonnevilles are a lot of fun to modify. This is my Blue/White 2003 T100. Mod away and enjoy.
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
spend the money to get the style you love to look at every day. Any $ leftover can purchase some more power.

ttbonnie

Scooter
lol- i agree- play a game tonight and add to cart everything you would like... eye opening,
I've decided against the CR35's due to limitations- eventually i will tap into the jugs and crank i am sure. I am going to up grade the rotors and pads- holding off on calipers. torn between exhaust systems- I have D&D's now ( love the roar of british iron) but i love classic looking silencers- however performance comes from reverse cones and Dominators are looking like the winner
Cams for sure, port and polish by yours truly- i will post pics and or video of the project. I prefer to do as much of the work as I can. buchanan rims and spokes- as well as powder coated hubs.

Last edited:
TT, If you're open to a suitable replacement to the Dominator Sport exhausts, Im about to sell my Predator exhaust since I decided I like the Dominator Touring exhaust better.

ttbonnie

Scooter
Well, with much deliberation, I have started hitt g the check out button.
And in good fashion supporting all of the triumph aftermarket venders that I can....
So far,
BC:
sleepers,
TPUSA:
high performance 865 kit,
FCR 39's, EBC rotor and pad upgrade
NB:.
Heavy duty clutch
high flow petcock
Twin power:
Ignition Stage 2 Remap
+ misc add ons
Bella corse your next....
Need to get some paint done- thinking hard about aluminum rims from Buchanan ..
Pics will be posted when done

Last edited:

ttbonnie

Scooter
tt….its what you want to spend. I had Matt Capri/tpusa do a 988cc 813 cam FCR39 stroker engine for me. The power was real fun. I put a 6 pot on the front, still have it love it. Still have my Dominators as well. Our Bonnevilles are a lot of fun to modify. This is my Blue/White 2003 T100. Mod away and enjoy.
LMT

nice job, my long term goal will be 988+ getting really excited to get all the parts and pieces