M ES back from the dead

MES

750cc
OK, I wasn't really dead. I wasn't really even sick.
I just had to take a small break and actually do some riding.

Hope everybody got a few miles under their seat and all the rolling stock is intact since I went underground.

catch ya in the corner.
M ES

Yep, welcome back. I'll take riding over reading a forum anyday. I'm planning a 1000 miler for a few weeks time - fancy popping over? ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

simpson

TT Racer
welcome back.
i don't understand...you were riding...why did you stop riding to come back to us?

priorities, man!

-simpson

MES

750cc
Pikey,
I do fancy popping on over but I'm so bloody broke that I'd go into debt trying to pay attention. that and the odds are even that this time I Wouldn't come back.
Be sure to take plenty of pics. I allways get a kick out of 'em.
Give the monks a scoop of rice for me.

Give me a link to your route when you get it worked out. I'd like to see what you got in mind. Stay your ass out of Burma.

No, I don't really have any stories other than the usual. No tours or super long trips. Just local riding. We scouted a few new roads. did a couple of scenic rides that we normally don't do. Mostly just hill bombing.

The days are pretty short so 300 mile day trips up and down California. The weather has been good and the daytime temps are mid 70's. The mornings are cold so it's a little hard to get moving sometimes.
Seen the standard critters and a few oddballs. cows in the road, deer/pigs everywhere, bobcat, fox, wild turkeys, coyotes.
A bald eagle flew 40' right in front of us. The things are huge.

Pretty much the standard, just more of it. The days are getting longer so pretty soon it will be time to get serious and head for the Sierras and you got to have your skills up.

Hedge

American Infidel
Welcome back, thought you were hiding out in Hedge's compound.
Very funny Lox! I have a few upgrades that I have to do to fortify the Compound. Mostly electrical upgrades and an inverter for generator power.