Lookout!

UraniumC

Banned
Sweat...

Good to see you here, but I hope you keep up your mod duties at the other joint.

At least until this place takes over completely. ;)

Kframe

Street Tracker
Yep, all the usual suspects are showing up.
This'll be fun!

(Hey, where's the devil smiley's and all the other cool ones?)
-K

Hey Guys...

:) Hey people, sorry for butting in but I recognised Sweat from over on the Dark side...I'm a newbie and I'm looking forward to the much more relaxed attitude over here. I'm doing the usual newbie thing a trolling around looking for tips and hints and stuff. Its nice to see so many friendlys rather than heated debates about cam removal!! I have considerable mechanical experience but I'm not here to ram shit down peoples throats. Just want to hang out and be cool. Hope to talk to you soon.

Cheers...:cool:

Hedge

American Infidel
Welcome Aboard!

Welcome Blackston - you have landed in the right place and you will get 110% more enjoyment from the new home then the old place. But no different than the old place, please post up some pix of your ride . . . we still love to look here! :)

Things I clicked on this morning...

:) Hey Hedge, thanks man...I'll post some photos as soon as I get my new Thrux in a couple of months, Thats unless you want to see pictures of my little TM...Long story, had to sell all my bikes except her (which I;ve had since I was about 7 or 8) but looking at a Thruxton before the year is out. This will be my first Trump and I'm really looking forward to it. I have a lot of plans for her. Meantime I just want to hang out and get some pointers and talk to people and stuff. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Cheers...:cool:

PS: Love the link...got me kackin straight up!!!

UraniumC

Banned
Welcome aboard, Blackston...

you've found the right place.

by all means post pics of yer little TM!

sorry to hear you've had to sell all your old bikes. what did you let go?

:) Thanks UraniumC, much appreciated....Ummm lets see, my old Suzuki GSX750ESD rebuilt from the ground up Years and years ago every nut and bolt, Ahhh a VFR750 91 Model which was a working work if you get my drift and I started to restore a YZ80B model to race in the World vintage Minibike titles here in Aus but I didnt get the chance to finish her and my WR400. Pictures attached...

Enjoy if you can...

Cheers....:cool:

Attachments

• CIMG1121.jpg
    CIMG1121.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1122.jpg
    CIMG1122.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1123.jpg
    CIMG1123.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0