Local Bike Night in Milwaukee, WI

fender

Street Tracker
Finally remembered my camera, had an hour and the weather was perfect for a ride. I snapped a couple of quick pics, next time I'll get more pics since I didn't have much time this time around.

617557199_DYPvN-M.jpg

The seat pan and tail section was home made, no padding yet on the seat.
617556364_4NUBe-M.jpg

617555463_4tDjV-M.jpg

617554618_ixz5D-M.jpg

617553764_c6Xxg-M.jpg

617559740_RFbsr-M.jpg

617558111_KJuS5-M.jpg

Never saw a Buell turned into a Cruiser.
617558849_PWrCS-M.jpg

9248985_SZ6qP

koifarm

Hooligan
Hey Fender,
Where in Milwaukee is the event held? I lived there from 64 to 69, up on the North Side at Locust and Oakland.....great town...lots of good memories there....
koi

fender

Street Tracker
Hey Fender,
Where in Milwaukee is the event held? I lived there from 64 to 69, up on the North Side at Locust and Oakland.....great town...lots of good memories there....
koi

I agree it is a great city. Not that I'm biased since I've lived there my entire life. The bike night is every Tuesday on 124th street just south of Capital Dr. It's held in a parking lot behind a Culver's. I'm sure that back in the late sixties it was still a farm field at that time.

koifarm

Hooligan
Milwaukee

I agree it is a great city. Not that I'm biased since I've lived there my entire life. The bike night is every Tuesday on 124th street just south of Capital Dr. It's held in a parking lot behind a Culver's. I'm sure that back in the late sixties it was still a farm field at that time.

Right you are on that one...wasn't much past 45 to the west towards Pewaukee but farms but in those days, there was no 45....just 100.....there was a little airport at Pewaukee we used to fly in and out of....and of course Timmerman was active at that time....
Remember the "Brown Bottle" courtesy bar at the Schlitz Brewing Co.? It's amazing how much that town has grown since those days....The annual circus parade was always a must see....as well as cruising E State and W Wisconsin on saturday nights....then on up Lincoln Memorial to Lake Park. There was a neat little burger place in the park and a big parking lot where everyone hung out, got into trouble and raised hell in general. So many great things about Milwaukee...I loved the place!
Thanks for the memory nudge!!
koi

Back!nBlack

Two Stroke

I'm from Madison and remember the first Culvers when it opened back in the I wanna say late 80's. Where Im going with this is I've always thought if I could open one franchised down here I could buy all the bikes I've been wanting.
I'd kill for a butter burger right now!

fender

Street Tracker
I'm from Madison and remember the first Culvers when it opened back in the I wanna say late 80's. Where Im going with this is I've always thought if I could open one franchised down here I could buy all the bikes I've been wanting.
I'd kill for a butter burger right now!

Just had one today on the way back from my son's soccer tournament. Greasy as hell but good.