Limited Edition 06 Yellow T100 Bon ?

Saw this on flea bay in Aus and must admit I had never heard of this LE. Is it actually true, or is the seller talking B.S ?
Do like the colour tho

!BpbSfZgBGk~$(KGrHqIOKjoEuZ1ft-voBLrUOlMFMw~~_3.JPG

"Don't miss out on this fantastic Rare Limited Edition 2006 Triumph Bonneville T100 in perfect Showroom condition.

Stunning Bonnie in Golden Yellow Pearl / Black ( Only 10 in Australia !)

With just 11,200kms, a smooth 865cc engine, and K&N Airbox Elimination Kit.

Awesome Staintune Reverse Cone Pipes for a fantastic ear-catching exhaust note.

Black Rear Grabrail, Genuine Triumph Black Fork Gaitors

Glossy Black Sidecovers with special Triumph T100 decals and British Flag Badging.

Purchased new from Moto Arena in Nov. 2006 for $18,500. "

I don't know, but it's common for dealers to take new bikes that they have found to be an unpopular colour and repaint, then offer as a special or LTD (LTD to as many as they had painted). Be it Triumph or a local dealer, they did a nice job, still prefer my black / white.

BTW, I went out with the Wollongong Rats and Ratbags today. Nice blokes but disorganized, won't do that again.

menzies

Scooter
Aztec Gold and Black

Norman Hyde had one on his site during the 03/04 time frame and a couple of UK folks posted them up on different sites after their purchase. They did not come to the states but maybe went to Oz. I like it.

menzies

Scooter
Aztec Gold and Black

Norman Hyde had one on his site during the 03/04 time frame and a couple of UK folks posted them up on different sites after their purchase. They did not come to the states but maybe went to Oz. I like it.

Sorry, I meant 06/07 time frame.

KingBear

Hooligan
I think the color (which I thought was Scorched Yellow) is great. I also see a little mud flap on the front fender. I like the looks of the bike.

fender

Street Tracker
Great looking bike, I like the color combination.

Anyone know who make that grab rail? It doesn't look like the one from MCResources and it's not a Triumph one.

It looks like AZTEC GOLD and BLACK. Used on 2003 and 2004 T100's.

attachment.php

Sent seller an email and got this reply. Inclined to believe it is not an official Triumph LE but dealer LE as "otherwise" mentioned.

"Hi ! This Limited Edition model was brought into Australia to celebrate the introduction of the 865cc engines into the T100's (previously 749cc). The Top 10 Dealers were allocated 1 each and the colour is actually called Scorched Yellow Pearl. Sorry there are no certificates or keyrings etc. Hope this helps"

BTW, I went out with the Wollongong Rats and Ratbags today. Nice blokes but disorganized, won't do that again.

Sydney Ratbag rides are very well organised usually mate. Not been on any Rat ones tho or Gong organised ones. You actually missed a great Friday night one that I organised last Friday.
And do try to make the October one as I am organising that with owner of Nabiac bike museum and the Old bar festival president.

dschief

750cc
goldenrod.jpg

Kind of reminds me of this one on the Bella Corse website. I think I like the white better than the black though.

MES

750cc
Sent seller an email and got this reply. Inclined to believe it is not an official Triumph LE but dealer LE as "otherwise" mentioned.

"Hi ! This Limited Edition model was brought into Australia to celebrate the introduction of the 865cc engines into the T100's (previously 749cc). The Top 10 Dealers were allocated 1 each and the colour is actually called Scorched Yellow Pearl. Sorry there are no certificates or keyrings etc. Hope this helps"
The dealer gave you the straight dope. it is a limited edition in that none came to the states and very few were done in this color.
That does not mean this bike was one of the orignals. It could have been painted after the fact.

check the #s for match and og color.
I think the og accent color was blk, but I wouldn't swear to it.

jewel

Scooter
The 1964 Bonneville was white and gold and I can say that I have not seen any gold and black or white Bonnevilles here in Queensland.

Jewel