Like a whole new bike

D9

Vendor
Great looking bike. I noticed the sharp bend in the clutch cable and wondered if your slippage may be related.
Jim M

jimm - it's a thrux clutch cable, installed to accomodate some
test brackets with the Thrux mini M bars... but slipping was happening before thrux cable was installed. Good thought though....

bdavanza

Street Tracker
Mine started slipping right after airbox removal, and it did it's best slip when you hear "that SOUND where the airbox used to be".... Nice work Seth, no doubt your bike will be more fun. I ended up buying a new set of plates and springs form newbonneville.com.
-Ben

koifarm

Hooligan
+ one on that kink in the clutch cable....you can try lubing it thoroughly to see.
The bike is a "Stunner" as they say down under, blue was always my favorite color but the way you put it together is so sweet, a true classic beauty, you can now be proud and get a bigger hat!!
Nice job, glad you had all that help.....comes in handy when your crankin wrenches...
Your neck will recover as soon as you build up some muscles...however when you're in your seventies you'll have the "dowagers hump" on yer back....hahahahaha!