Leno's Garage and the Vincati

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Man oh man do I like exploring Jay Leno's stable of vehicles. I don't know how often you other guys peek in on Leno's goings ons, but he's got nice stuff and I'm so glad he share's with the common folk. Just got done watching three videos and all of them were damned good, especially the one about the Vincati.:wave:

MES

750cc
The SoCal folks see Jay pretty regularly. He's often out and about. I use to see him more when I did cars. Bob's Big Boy in Burbank is right down the road from the studios were he use to work.

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
Man oh man do I like exploring Jay Leno's stable of vehicles. I don't know how often you other guys peek in on Leno's goings ons, but he's got nice stuff and I'm so glad he share's with the common folk. Just got done watching three videos and all of them were damned good, especially the one about the Vincati.:wave:

He's the real deal if you are a car and bike guy. Since he is a gazzilionaire, he can spend his money doing whatever he wants. I am surprised a bit he isn't into airplanes but his passion for the exotic including the vintage stuff is to be admired. He is a great student of motorsports. I love his commentary on the beauty of the early Meridian Bonneville which undeniably is one of the most beautiful motorcycles ever penned.
Jay is the man and can't think of a more ecclectic motorhead with a wider array of taste for different bikes and cars from steamers to jet powered motorcycles. Living the dream.

Last edited:

bdavanza

Street Tracker
The Brough Superior inspired OCC bike built for him was interesting but I think you could see his disappointment at the unveiling. Same shit different paint job. I'd love to hang out in Jay's garage for a week.